Thursday, December 18, 2014

" ZoZo tried to kill my BFF " Random Ouija Story. 1. Sent in by saara boss, Copyright 2010

ZOZO Killed My Best Friend
Hello my name is Saara and I'm 14 years old and this is my story of the first time I ever used the Ouija board. Me and my best friend were talking about Ouija boards so we decided to make one and use it.

So the first day of school 2010 Steffi Lee brought a home made Ouija board to school. At recess and lunch we used it and we spoke to 'Sam' then we used it and spoke to ZOZO. The first time we spoke to him he told us to get rid of Sam, so we did. Then we asked him if he could tell the future and he said 'yes'. He told me that my boyfriend was going to break up with me in 1 month, and he did. We asked him how he knows that and he told us he could kill us. We didn't know what he meant by that but Steffi wanted to keep going. It scared the hell out of both of us. At first I thought that Steffi was moving it but she wasn't.

I didn't use the Ouija board for about 3 months but than Steffi came up to me and asked me to use it again, so I did. We spoke to him for 2 hours straight and he told us that he liked Steffi and then he asked her out. She said no and he got really angry he said that we should watch our selves so we said goodbye and we left.

We left when we did ZOZO possessed her and made her jump off a building. Nobody believes me when I tell them this story but I don't care. I believe it and I know the truth and I'm not fussed if nobody believes me because nobody does. I really miss her and really want her back. Please take my advise and never use a Ouija board. Bye Bye

Sent in by saara boss, Copyright 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment