Thursday, December 18, 2014

ZoZo Ouija Demon ( I am ZoZo Film ) and my never told story.





What are you're thoughts on this?  I've had ODD things happen to me before.  It was a really cold night, I'm 15 years old.  My two friends dumb and dumber were in the Salem cemetery.

Salem Cemetery is a Historical site, so the website says.  We walked the whole way, mainly through wooded areas.  It's not a good idea to carry a Ouija late at night around here.  We go into the cemetery, in my mind I do pay my respects.  Actions are louder than words.  We sat down at the first grave we saw.  Board in front of us and the grave behind it, we put our fingers on the planchette.

We blacked out for 30 minutes.  We were all safe but blacked out for no reason, all of us, same times, we checked watches.  We left, faster than we got there.  I went and researched the " black out episode ".  What I gathered was we contacted the other-world/spirit world and hence the time whack job.

To do this day I'm more open and vulnerable to negative things and magick.  I steer towards the darker aspects.  I kinda think this was a big factor... No idea.




Some pictures to share.  My dog and I walked down here.  It's about a mile if that, from my home.  I had one very sensitive person tell me once, I had 20 negative " things " attached to me.  They're not longer.  To this day my house is very active.  It has been since I moved in 14 years ago, almost 15.  Suicides and murders, fires, small children.  Let your imagination run wild.  



Do you believe ?


No comments:

Post a Comment