Saturday, December 20, 2014

Stone Elixir to Empower Magickal Workings.

* Stone Elixir To Empower Any Magickal Working *






Here is a stone elixir that you can use to empower any spell or ritual work.  I used the triangle of manifestation to conjure the spirits to my aid. In the center of my triangle I have a black mirror.  You will want to add a few drops of at least 80 proof alcohol to keep your elixir fresh and from spoiling.  

For this working you will need :

1 quartz crystal 
1 hematite 
a container to hold your water
a few drops of your own blood ( from your left hand, the ring finger )

Before any working I always do the Luciferian Banishing Ritual.  I then sit and meditate for a bit and focus on my working, building up the energy from inside.  You can do as you please before you start your working, you do not have to use a Luciferian outline.  It's just my personal vice.  

Empower all of your items.  Stones, crystals, water....  You will do this on the astral plane and on the physical.  Really focus your will and intent on making this mixture a powerful source.  Intent and Will are key to any magickal working.  Once you've made your intent clear, followed by focused will, leave the water on the triangle of manifestation over night ( 24 hours ).  

Store and use to sprinkle on just about anything you wish.  Petition sells, washing stones, sprinkling your working area, your altar, saining items such as; wands, athames, besoms, bells, charms and amulets.  




No comments:

Post a Comment